Back to News
Urgent GP Information
Posted on 8 Dec 2020
GP Practices in Rotherham
DO NOT attend your GP practice without prior agreement with your GP or Nurse.
If you have coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms and you feel you cannot cope at home, your condition gets worse or your symptoms do not get any better after 7 days, DO NOT go to your GP Practice please use NHS 111 online - www.111.nhs.uk
- GP Practices in Rotherham are open but have changed the way they're working during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Arrangements have been put in place to ensure the safety of patients and healthcare staff.
- In most cases a GP will be able to provide the care needed using a phone or video consultation.
- If you need to be seen face-to-face and have no symptoms of coronavirus we will make every effort to ensure it is at a practice as close as possible to where you live, only if your own GP Practice is unable to see patients.
- For those patients with coronavirus or symptoms of the virus there are potential alternatives that can be discussed with the Clinician on the phone or video call.
- Order repeat prescriptions via the Rotherham Health App. Remember to only order the medicines you need, do not order early if you don't need it, the item will not disappear from your prescription.
- You can download the Rotherham Health App to support you in managing your health needs. You can verify your ID online via NHS log-in.
You can use the Rotherham Health App at a time to suit you on your laptop, tablet or smart phone.
Lifestyle and Self Help Guides
Manage Long Term Conditions
Access your Medical Records